Sunday, July 14, 2013

LeBron VS JORDAN

First, of all let me say that there is no way in "H" that LeBron is leaving Miami.  They're crazy if you think; he thought about this for one second.  The Heat are poised to be "THE" title contender for next year.  Onto, my point...Every era has their legends.  When I was 10 y.o. I didn't think it was possible to have anybody be better than Jordan.  I think that it is time; if you haven't already to visit or, revisit the...."IS LEBRON BETTER THAN JORDAN?" question.  At this point in time of being the same age LeBron and Jordan have the same number of titles. 
Admittedly, when LeBron, Bosh, and D-wade went to Miami in that super ridiculous media conference and, they said not 5, not 6, 7 championships....I laughed.  And, I laughed real hard.  Now no one can predict the future.  And, Erik Spoelstra is not Phil Jackson.  Albeit, that I do like Spoelstra.  The following are some questions that you should ponder.....
1. What would it look like if LeBron developed a "kill" mentality that Jordan had? (B/c currently I don't think he has it in him or, rather hasn't developed it.) 
2. Who is better defensively Jordan or LeBron?
3.  What would LeBron have looked like/been like had he been on the Bulls instead of Jordan and, vice versa?

I don't think for one second that someone would dispute LeBron being a better passer than Jordan.  As far as, question 3 is concerned....I believe Jordan had a much better team around him than LeBron ever thought of.  So the question continues is LeBron better than Jordan? 

Paul E. Spors
7-14-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment