Thursday, January 10, 2013

NEW to Blogging.....Aspiring Sports Journalist****

This is my new blog. I have never blogged before and, barely know how to use this technological communication device. However, I plan to learn as I go. This blog is dedicated to local sports reporting (by myself) and, to new/different perspectives of sports than what you may find on ESPN or other mainstream media news outlets. I believe that I can provide informational and, intelligent dialogue to the world of sports. It is my hope that beyond providing the "information" that in some very small way it may help your life and, to learn more about the human condition we call life. One of my dreams is to become a national sports writer. I also understand that this is a goal that other people have as well. But, I figure whether or not that happens is in some ways irrelevant. I just really, really enjoy sports. Hopefully other sports enthusiasts/fans find this blog and, contribute (intelligently & respectfully) in that process. HERE WE/I GO!!!!!!!! Paul E. Spors

No comments:

Post a Comment