Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Lance Armstrong...What a LOSER!!!!!!1-15-2013

I think the title of this article says it all. Unfortunately like other people I am giving this guy too much credit. When he fell officially off the scene about 7 years ago; I wish he had never re-entered it. This guy is such a jerk. He must not have realized that he wasn't in the MLB. For me; its not just that he lied. Its that he tried to burn EVERYONE that told the truth about him using PEDs. He lied so consistently and, tried to tarnish other reputations along the way. It disgusts me that he has accumulated such wealth from lying to an international sports audience. At one point people would have argued that he was the greatest sports athlete on the planet. What a fraud!!! I guess maybe he was running out of money and, needs to sell some books. Another point that really irritates me; is why now? What is it about right now that he has to come forward to do this interview with Oprah. He is so not newsworthy and, not worth any real journalists time/energy. An apology now is just too late and, seemingly VERY insincere. He has had many, many years to do this by now. This blog is dedicated to the fact that I hope we NEVER hear from this clown again. That he won't sell any books and, that every time he goes into the grocery store that people stop and stare then say...."There goes that loser that lied to the whole world about his capabilities. And, he's a terrible person for trying to wreck other people's reputation for his own benefit." I hope parents tell their children..."Don't be like this guy!!" Paul E. Spors

No comments:

Post a Comment